Long before I was elected as Commissioner, District 4, I had dedicated a great deal of my time, energy and resources to the citizens of Washington County. A partial list of my activities include:
- Founder of A Child’s Place
- Donation of $50,000 to Tuality/OHSU Cancer Center.
- Presidential Award for work with disadvantaged youth.
- Donations/purchase bricks/stones for organizations such as veterans and library.
- Donations of landscaping to Habitat for Humanity, Meals on Wheels, Centro Cultural and Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center.
- Chairman of the Oregon International Airshow.
- Chairman of the Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce
I’ve always been, am now and always will be dedicated to the citizens of Washington County.